Sunday, October 02, 2005

On the eve of 5766

Lily Sharon's still in her illegal, but permanent grave. The expellees from Gush Katif and North Shomron are not in permanent housing by a long shot. The government's talking about more expulsions, and Yonatan Basi is asking forgiveness while saying he regrets nothing that he's done. And speaking of forgiveness, Bentzi Lieberman has once again sent around desk calendars for the new year. Nice try, Bentzi. We still know exactly what you are, and won't forgive you for being it.

In more positive news, fall is here, and just in time, along came my sockpal2za socks. from Jackie (who's with me in the Cinxia along).

The usual poorly-taken on-feet shot:


And shots that show how much will actually be seen when I wear them:

Maximum:

Minimum (the usual amount of leg shown, and yes, thank you, I am a neo-Victorian):


These socks were made of Trekking XXL in color 100. I'm not quite sure what they look like to me in the ball (Jackie sent the left-overs to me, too), but knit up it's beautiful fall leaves.

Jackie also sent me some Chicken Poop. I am now of the firm belief that everyone needs some Chicken Poop in their lives.

Current cotton score:
Picked: 3 bolls white, 3 bolls brown, 1 boll green.
Spun: 3 bolls brown.

2 comments:

Creative Genius? said...

L'Shana Tova... May you and your family have a safe, happy and healthy new year!

Batya said...

A calendar from Bentzi? I don't think I've seen one, though I do have one from Tzutzu. Picked it up in the teachers room.