Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Returning a favor and asking for one

When I was in the States Snooze sent my husband a felting mistake which turned out to be a great kippah. She asked only that I take a picture of him in it at the Western Wall. Today we were in Jerusalem to drop the Oldest Teen off at his yeshiva (my son, a yeshiva boy! Black suit, hat, and all!) so we popped over to the Wall.


Does anyone reading this live in the West Palm Beach/Broward area? My husband was taped for WXEL's South Florida Today show, and his segment will be airing September 14th at 7:00 pm then again on the 15th at 5:30 pm. Since we're not exactly in the area at the moment and since my folks think a TV/VCR means a TV with Very Clear Reception, we're looking for someone to tape it for us. Mail me and we can work out details, postage, etc. Thanks!

Knitting? It's true--Amble is much easier to work from the chart than from the written directions. Live and learn.

2 comments:

Batya said...

If that's a mistake...
Just shows that there's a use for everything.

...as my "hat" slowly grows...

Anonymous said...

What a cool kippah!