- A bookmark which is really a ruler (perfect for slipping in to a knitting book. I love multi-tasking!)
- a skein of royal blue Briggs and Little wool (which the Middle Teen, lover of all things blue, is claiming
- some variegated pink roving (which I have to test to see if it felts, and if so, I think it will become a Fiber Trends flamingo)
- some brown roving--is this Romney? It seems a perfect match for some roving I have to spin up, so this will probably be part of a sweater)
- two herb soaps -- rosemary and Melissa. They're the perfect size for my Lush shampoo tins, so they're going to go on the road with me when next I travel (November, I think: Houston, NY, Baltimore and Boston)
I know who my spoiler was supposed to be, but in the interest of being nice I won't out her (she flaked big time). Instead, I'll just be grateful to my two angels, Alisa and Sly Fox.
I won't say yet who I spoiled. I've sent her a final envelope and an email revealing myself; once I know she's got it/read it, I'll spill. I will say that it was very intimidating getting this person for my very first SP, but she's been lovely to spoil, and I had a great time. Next up, SP6!