Monday, May 02, 2005

Post-Passover Roundup

I knew there was a reason why we moved to Israel. Visiting with B's brother from NYC over the weekend reminded me of it -- and am I glad I live here, scandals and what passes for journalism. (Israeli readers who know where I live: It was the gate to a house, for crying out loud. It gets closed on the man's own kid about four times a day, and all they need is a kiss from Mommy, so explain why a grown man "has" to spend hours in the emergency room?)

Friday we did anothers section of the Israel National Trail. We started from the Movil Junction


.

The fun part of the trail is searching for the signage. Sometimes it's obvious



and sometimes very faint



(The marks are on the log just above the hole.)

We walked, and walked



and then walked some more, saw some sights



(I thought this was a skull from a distance, but it turned out to be a tree worm cocoon. I wonder if I could spin it?)

and some beautiful views






Here I am, standing by the side of the road!




Now it's back to work, back to school, back to regular blogging. Tomorrow: Tuesday is KAL day and RAOK.

1 comment:

IndigoMuse said...

Hey Moze,

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. I'd love the idea of Zira visiting you sometime this summer. Let's stay in touch in the coming weeks!

Tanya