Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Lucy, I'm home!

A month away from home is really too long. I woke up this morning and couldn't remember where I was (you'd think the comfy bed would have clued me in, but I can't think before that first cup of coffee).

I just what to know what my kids were thinking. The fridge had UHT cream, milk, Bulgarian cheese, tomato paste, and almond butter in it. Do I want to know what they were eating while I was gone?

Questions for Knits with Cats:

1. You've posted about S.A.B.L.E. Come on. In your heart of hearts, do you really think you're at S.A.B.L.E. point? If so, do you really plan to do anything about it, or give up on S.E.X.?

2. What plant do you dream about putting in your garden but haven't yet, and why haven't you? What exactly would enough rose bushes be?

3. You have a "Knitters for Bush" button on your blog. From what I've seen, being for Bush was not a popular choice last year--why did you support him, and what made you decide to do it so publicly? Why do you still have the button up, several months post-election?

4. Do you really have 27 projects OTN, or is this more of a wish list? And if they are really OTN, how do you decide what to knit at any particular time?

5. Based on your quote of the day: So, what would you be willing to die for (Besides the usual "family" answer) and why?

No comments: