Tuesday, April 04, 2006

By popular demand

I feel like I should be quoting Sally Fields.

Since no one posted a hysterical, "no, don't show us," here's what a Moze looks like, complete with orange ribbon, Clapotis, and Holly (which has to go in for alteration--the neck is too big and keeps slipping off my shoulders, so I'll uncrochet it, pull out a dozen or so rows, and crochet it back to the body again).

The beret was my Paris compromise position for when I was out of the 9th district. Within the Jewish area I felt safe and comfortable, so I scarfed it, but walking around the other parts of Paris I looked like a stereotypical American tourist, bad beret styling and all (which came in very handy when we accidentally wound up in an Arab suburb, but that's a story for a different day).

3 comments:

Janjan said...

Hmmm....Arab suburb, Paris......Moze? You alright?

Maureen said...

Ah, Paris in March, April, anytime of year is great. When we were there a few years back, we had the pleasure of getting pepper sprayed in the metro our first day in. Bienvenue a Paris!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've got a couple skeins of colourful sock yarn kicking around if you're interested just e-mail me at canadianedelweiss@yahoo.ca

Jane Dark said...

Well, I think you look fabulous, as always...